Friday, September 18, 2026

Sean Mullendore #12.


Tones of magenta.

Sean squeezes a switch 50/50 against a wall in an alley. I didn't remember this Capital ad and thought I'd covered most of their stuff. It's always nice to unearth something you had missed or forgotten about. Sean ripped around DC and was sponsored by Capital, Stereo, Circuit Wheels, and a few other companies.

The season is slowly changing from summer to fall, although our weather tends to stay mild for the weeks ahead. I've been trying to fit in skateboarding whenever possible, but the lack of daylight and occasional rain is throwing me off. The next feature will be a look at how Etnies switched over to being Emerica. I've got some Dukes Shoes and possibly éS planned for the future. Have a good weekend out there.

The photos are by Ben Wagner.

Big Brother - Spring 1997 Issue 25

No comments:

Post a Comment