Monday, March 4, 2019

Cairo Foster #9.



"If I stay healthy I think I could make it a decent, lasting professional career, but I don't think I'm going to be able to rig a prosperous career like Tony Hawk's or Rodney Mullen's. There are people who have been out there for such a long time and they're still ripping. Plus the way skateboarding is progressing now, it's going to tear people's bodies up a lot faster than it used to, I believe. So you have to take all those factors into consideration, thinking how long pros are going to last nowadays."

Since he recently retired from the pro ranks to work at Adidas as their social media manager, Vert Is Dead is going to take quick look back at some vintage Cairo Foster for the week.

For the quote: Thrasher - January 1999 Volume 19 Number 1

Slap - November 2000 Volume 9 Number 11

No comments: