Friday, July 26, 2019

Jason Adams #16.



"I guess punk rock music. There's a lot of different kinds. Lately I've been listening to The Muffs every day. Screeching Weasel, Rancid, NoFX, Green Day's rad. Black Sabbath, that's different, metal or whatever. I could go on for like ten years. Oh, Operation Ivy. And KPF, San Jose."

The Kid busts out a nosegrind. That's a trick you don't see him do very often.

I always try to find quotes from interviews to spice up the photos and I had to go with this one about Jason's music tastes from 1993. I was into some of those same bands at that time, too. I suppose a few aren't so hot these days or have done things that warrant not listening to them, but interviews were an easy way to find new tunes in the era before the internet happened.

For the quote: Transworld - December 1993 Volume 11 Number 12

Thrasher - April 2001 Volume 21 Number 4

No comments: