Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Dakota Servold #3.



"I quit Toy Machine flow to ride for Foundation. I'm just not tight enough to ride for Toy Machine."

Ed and Dakota must've worked it all out because Ed did the graphic for his first pro model on Foundation. Emerica released a video called Green in February 2020 that showcased Dakota and Jon Dickson, along with the rest of the team. Green followed in the tradition of Made - a quick video full of quality ripping that gets you motivated to skate. Dakota blasts some gaps and grinds some handrails to the punk sounds of Fuzz for his part. He throws down some serious backside lipslides, too. I'm a big fan of his skating.

It looks like Emerica did make a DVD of Green. I wish I'd known about that. Anybody got a spare copy they'd want to part with?

RIP Henry Gartland.

For the quote: The Skateboard Mag - December 2013 Issue 117

Thrasher - December 2020 Volume 41 Number 12

No comments: