Thursday, May 13, 2021

Preston Harper & Scott "Horsey" Walker.




Talk to the giant foam hand.

Preston Harper is from Arizona and lives out in Portland, Oregon. He turned pro for Send Help in 2016. He also does video and photographic production work for a few different companies.

Scott "Horsey" Walker is from Essex, England. He rode for Death Skateboards before Send Help and is now back on their team. He's a dad and living in England.

I should brush up on my knowledge of Midwestern skateboarding. Outpost and Grains Preservation Society are a couple of my favorite videos ever. I feel like I know of the guys on Send Help, but not much more beyond that.

Bonafide Supply Store from the middle of Great Britain has some neat interviews up on their website. I added them to the link list.

Preston's photo is by Sam McGuire and Horsey's photo is by Rob Shaw.

Preston: The Skateboard Mag - December 2013 Issue 117

Horsey: The Skateboard Mag - February 2014 Issue 119

1 comment:

Justin said...

Here's a video part from 2014 of Preston:

https://youtu.be/gJoDtpCWV6w