Friday, August 19, 2022

Keith Hufnagel #16.




Flying out of NYC.

I was thinking about what shoes I've liked over the recent years and decided I was stoked on the cupsole offerings from HUF. I had two pairs of the HUF2 as well as two pairs of a model called the Noble. I wish they had done more with cupsole options, but it probably wasn't practical on a number of levels.

I did find a record of the Noble online:


I had these shoes and a pair that were black with a white sole. If I recall, there were some slight differences between the two versions of the same model that involved shape and materials. I thought this was rather strange. Both skated fine, although I liked the black and white pair better. They were a little thicker and had more of a square toe.

Ollie: Transworld - July 2014 Volume 32 Number 7

Shoe: Transworld - August 2014 Volume 32 Number 8

No comments: