Monday, June 12, 2023

Satva Leung #6.



Ride-on 5-0?

This trick probably would have been in Jump Off A Building. However, Satva left Toy Machine for an opportunity to turn pro for Maple before the video was done. I think it's neat how he was working behind the scenes editing videos for Thrasher and doing some photography in addition to being a sponsored skateboarder.

I actually skated really well for me on Saturday. My board is getting worn out and my shoes are starting to wear down so that's been a factor, but everything was clicking that day. The ollies were popping and I was moving faster. To balance it out, Sunday was a total dud and I had nothing. I'm glad I skipped going to an out of town park to skate because it would have been dreadful.

Dan Russin's new video, Great Northern, is out and worth viewing. I've only watched it once so far and it is pretty good.

The Satva photo is by Adam Wallacavage. I'd imagine Ed Templeton took the surfer picture.

Transworld - November 1997 Volume 15 Number 11

No comments: