Monday, August 7, 2023

Fred Gall #7.



Know Tomorrow.

The Metal Man hucks a switch 180 into bank and does a backside 50-50 to backside 180 out at the Brooklyn Banks. The Alien Workshop started to reboot their program following the Timecode video from 1997. A few long time riders were let go and new talent was added to the team. This would eventually lead into Photosynthesis and the launch of Habitat a few years later.

I think I should've taken another week off. I'm kind of worn out and not really feeling it for anything. I'm also mired in some weird slump for skateboarding. I set up a new board and that didn't help as much as I thought it would. Oh, well. What are ya gonna do?

Transworld - October 1997 Volume 15 Number 10

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let’s see the new board.

Justin said...

I'll have to do that. It's a repeat of an older graphic so there wasn't much motivation to take a picture. I started buying directly from Polar so I've been grabbing slightly older stock they've had on sale.