Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Chris Lambert #3.


Inerlock.

Expedition One crafted decks with built in mounting hardware. You would need an Allen wrench or a screwdriver to set up a board, but you wouldn't need a wrench. I guess that saves some time or labor. It looks like riser pads are maybe out of the question. I'd venture a guess they sawed an Orion truck off for the product display photo. I perhaps saw one or two of these boards in real life. It was long enough ago that I honestly don't recall. I can't tell if Inerlock would be a good idea or not. It's probably better than hardware you hammer into the deck, although it might not be much of an improvement.

Note: I posted each page individually. The ad ran with Chris holding the board as page one and then the others as a two page spread, if that makes sense. I thought it worked better for the net as three single pages.

Jody Morris snapped the skateboarding photo sequence.

Transworld - November 2002 Volume 20 Number 11

No comments: