Friday, October 1, 2021

Dan Drehobl #26.



I wound up revisiting a bunch of Dan's parts from the early 2000s. He was on a serious spot wrecking spree in the 1990s and 2000s. The anniversary of Phil Shao's untimely passing was what led me to rewatching all of Dan's parts. I thought I'd compile a list of his highlights from that era.

2001: Thrasher cover in May and a sixteen page interview in October

2002: Think's Free At Last - This was a free video you had to write in for. Dan's part isn't very long as he was probably getting ready to switch to Krooked. He also had a 12 page interview in the August issue of Big Brother.

2003: Transworld's Free Your Mind

2003: King of the Road - part of the winning Deluxe team for the first run of the contest.

2005: Thrasher's Beer Helmet - This has basically two full parts of footage.

2006: Krooked's Kronichles

I'm going to end this meandering look at the mid 1990s that has been going on the last many months and check out some stuff from 2011 for the next few weeks starting on Monday. I'm also putting together the annual Halloween week to close out October.

Thrasher - July 1998 Volume 18 Number 7

3 comments:

Klunky said...

This blog is sikc. I rowte sikc and I'm not fixing it.

jaybird said...

Going To find the 16;page article in thrasher . Great blog !

Justin said...

Thanks for the support.

Chrome Ball has the whole thing scanned:

https://chromeballincident.blogspot.com/2010/03/chrome-ball-incident-434-moment-of.html