Friday, July 8, 2022

Paul Rodriguez #4.



Made You Look.

I didn't realize Paul was on Fourstar when he was on City Stars. I thought he didn't start riding for them until he was on Girl. Although being on Fourstar gave him a connection to Girl when City Stars came to an end.

I have to figure out some new stuff to scan. Work was fairly busy most of June and then was a bit slow due to the holiday. I skipped nearly all the internet and computer use on my three day weekend because I was burned out on screen time. I've been pondering a look back at Photosynthesis, but I feel that has been well covered enough already.

I put some new wheels on my board. My heelflips magically returned. They had been off the last few weeks so I did a bunch of them last night. Skateboarding is strange sometimes.

Atiba Jefferson was the photographer.

Big Brother - March 2001 Number 70

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paul riding OG Tensors with the skid plates in this advert?

Justin said...

I had the same thought, but figured it was some odd Ventures. I checked it with a magnifying glass and dug up a Tensor ad for reference. The photo isn't great and it's kind of washed out, but those are most likely Tensors.

Wasn't he on Silver? Was that even a company in 2001?

Justin said...

Silver started in 2003 so that's not an option.