Thursday, July 21, 2022

Tino Razo #7.



Gone Max Fishing.

Here's an anecdote from Neckface about Tino:

"I met him in front of Max Fish when he was working the door. He always said I could go in whenever I wanted because I was underage, but I wouldn’t. I’d just hang with him out front and we’d talk about metal, skating and graffiti. Years later I went in and they couldn’t get me outta that fucker. Tino asked me one time, 'Did you fart?' I said, 'Nope.' He replied, 'Did I?' It’s still one of my favorite quotes."

I've said it before and it bears repeating, but if you want a total time warp to a bygone era, revisit Patrick O'Dell's Epicly Later'd photo website.

Neckface quote: Thrasher - December 2020 Volume 41 Number 12

The photo is by Chris Shonting.

Thrasher - November 2006 Volume 26 Number 11

No comments: