Thursday, March 23, 2023

Miles Silvas #2.



This would be Miles in the time when he was on Lakai and Organika. He switched over to Adidas and the underwhelming Numbers Edition before settling in at Primitive. Miles is from Sacramento. His favorite video is Baker Has A Deathwish. Some of the skaters he is a fan of include Pedro Delfino, Stefan Janoski, Heitor Da Silva, Ishod Wair, Paul Rodriguez, and Guy Mariano. He prefers Curb Your Enthusiasm over Seinfeld and likes basketball. Miles once bought a Vespa and decided after a week it wasn't for him so he sold the scooter. He puts his grip over the bolts, which I find kind of strange, but obviously he knows what he is doing.

I started breaking in a new pair of shoes yesterday. I've noticed my noseslides improved the last two times I've done this. It seems easier to lock in and slide better with a new, stiffer sole. My ollies feel weird because the new shoes are still stiff, but in my old shoes, ollies were weird due to a lack of grip from wear.

The photo is by Henrik Biemer photo.

For the info: Thrasher - July 2022 Volume 43 Number 7

Thrasher - March 2013 Volume 33 Number 3

No comments: