Friday, July 24, 2026
Max Schaaf #18.
Journey to the end.
Max was doing some proper tech on the coping back in his heyday. Most of his maneuvers would cut it in the street on a ledge. He was wisely picking out classic tricks that will look good no matter what the terrain. I understand that everybody's skateboarding skills have improved over the decades, but a little bit of refinement in trick selection can go a long way.
Vert Is Dead is taking a summer break.
I need some time off from magazines, computers, and the internet. It will probably be a one to three week break. I'll see how things feel. Skateboarding has been going OK. I've been trying to roll every day for the sake of being outside in the summer. Have a good weekend.
Slap - February 2000 Volume 9 Number 2

1 comment:
Enjoy!
Post a Comment