Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Kenny Anderson #3.



Warm summer nights in parking lots.

Kenny has been pro for twenty years now. After Quartersnacks mentioned how good his tricks were in Pretty Sweet, I rewatched Kenny's section last night. They were right. It's funny that they brought him up because I had found this ad a little while ago and was intending to use it at some point.

I've only gotten to skate a light post a handful of times, but I remember them as being a cool obstacle to do tricks on.

Free Skateboard Mag posted a new part from Michal Juraś. I guess the guy has been battling injuries for the last couple of years and this is his first new footage since the Polar video from 2016. He had my favorite part in I like it here inside my mind, don't wake me this time and it's rad to see him back on board.

Vert Is Dead will be back on Monday, November 26th with a week of new guys. I'll do the usual throw back to 1988-91 for December. I've got everything planned out and will hopefully finish the scanning tonight so I don't have work on this thing until the middle of January next year. Have a good Thanksgiving and weekend.

The photo is by Atiba Jefferson.

Transworld - January 1998 Volume 16 Number 1

No comments: