Thursday, September 15, 2022

Brian "Slash" Hansen #4.



Gone Green.

Slash rode for the Label after Pig Wood had ended and before Deathwish started. I had forgotten John Lucero sponsored him. Even though he was on Fallen, he popped up in Emerica's 2007 Wild Ride tour video. I watched the DVD of that the the other day. I'm not sure if he was getting shoes from them or if he came along for the ride since it was basically a homie video. As an aside, Jerry Hsu does a great switch hardflip in the flick.

The picture is by Seu Trinh.

Skateboarder - September 2007 Volume 17 Number

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Before he rode for Fallen, he rode for Vox footwear.

Rikku Markka

Justin said...

I can picture that. A lot of Black Label guys rode for Vox, too. I've starting exploring more of 2005-7 range from before the blog was started. It seemed too recent at the time, but now makes sense to look at again.