Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Chad Knight #4.



The big guy from Ohio blasts a big ollie out to the street.

I always appreciated the layout of Edward Sebastian ads, but I don't know too much about the brand. I think they might have been a clothing label by a snowboard company or something along those lines. I'm not really sure what their clothes looked like either. I assume kind of dressy and plain based on what the riders were wearing in the advertisements. The team included Marc Johnson, Dave Mayhew, and I believe Jake Brown.

The photograph is by Ed Dominick.

Transworld - July 1997 Volume 15 Number 7

2 comments:

Rikku Markka said...

I thought Edward Sebastian was a company from one of the filmers. Maybe Jake Rosenberg? The name came from the guys's two middle names. I remember seeing their ads, and the address was the same as Plan B. Iliked the name and the ads, but I never saw their clothes where I was.

Justin said...

You are basically correct. I did a little internet browsing yesterday because I forgot to take better notes when I was scanning stuff in. Carl Hyndman, artist/graphic designer for Plan B, ran Edward Sebastian. It was through Type A snowboards, the winter branch of Plan B.