Monday, November 8, 2010

Sam Hitz & Brian Seber.



Let's see if I remember how to do this.

I figured I'd start back up continuing from where things left off with notorious blader hater Sam Hitz. He was on Creature the first time around and is on the resurrected version as well. He plays in the band Shed, who have been making evil noise since 1999. Emerica did a collaboration shoe with Shed over the summer. I don't think Hitz had any footage in Stay Gold, which is a shame. His Big Brother interview was epic.

Brian Seber rode for Black Label and Anti-Hero. It looks like he is involved with a company called Hardtimes Manufacturing these days.

Was Wheelie Company a precursor to Landspeed Wheels? I can't think of the name of the artist who was behind the visual image of the company, but I can picture his profile in Slap perfectly. The internet is turning up nothing but Bam Margera and CKY references. Not exactly what I'm looking for.

Wez Lundry and Donny Humes took the photos.

Thrasher - March 1996 Volume 16 Number 3

3 comments:

djtonto101 said...

Seber is the man. Yes, Wheelie Co. was a precursor to Landspeed. Hardtimes is the new Consolidated1!

justin said...

The name I couldn't remember was Rob Erickson. It looks like he is doing a screenprinting company called Visual Mechanics today.

I need to throw in a link for Hardtimes. I checked out the website and their stuff looks good.

Anonymous said...

brian seber and rob erikson are both involved with hardtimes along with upson