Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Ryan Hickey & Bobby Puleo.



Metal cellar door.

Bobby has ridden for Stereo, Mad Circle, Infamous, enjoi, and Traffic over the years. I think that's all of them. Somebody got bummed I forgot Infamous the last time I did a post about him so I'll make sure they get mentioned this time around. There's a new web video of Bobby skateboarding around the less than fine parts of the Big Apple that the internet chatters have been having fun discussing lately. He definitely has his own take on things and I think that is good in the end.

Ryan had Capital and Stereo for board sponsors. I don't think I know much else about him actually.

So is there going to be a new company out of Deluxe with Jason Dill, AVE, Alex Olson, Brian Anderson and whoever else needs a board sponsor?

Ryan Gee was the photographer.

Thrasher - May 1995 Volume 15 Number 5

2 comments:

Royce said...

Ryan also rode for zoo york

Justin said...

I forgot that one. I was in a rush and didn't feel like trusting my memory.