Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Alan Petersen #13.



"I skate as much as possible, as much as my body can take. That's every day. Sometimes I just look through all the pain. Most of the time I go to Sugar Hill Skatepark and skate there from 3:30 p.m. all the way to ten. Also after ten there are no kids. It's a little bit more fun because you use the whole park to skate in - you can go as fast as you want. You're not afraid to body check a kid around. But I skate every day. It doesn't matter what it is, I'll skate it."

Alan brings the thunder to a handrail.

I got skateboarding for the first time in a few days last night. There has been a bunch of rain. My legs needed the days off, but my sense of timing was not there. Summer has been sticking around so the weather has been great. Usually no matter how crappy I skate, I always land at least one or two tricks that I'm happy with.

For the quote: Transworld - November 1998 Volume 16 Number 11

Slap - September 1996 Volume 5 Number 9

No comments: