Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Peter Watkins.



Shopping Bag.

Peter is from Oceanside, California. He has ridden for the Black Label for a long time now. John Lucero turned him pro in 2010. Peter doesn't have a pro board any longer, but he is still listed as being on the team at the Label. He was working construction in addition to being a sponsored skateboarder circa 2006 so I imagine he is still doing that. This trick is in Peter's part from the God Save the Label video that was released in 2009. He's got a really good style and trick selection. I know that's a cliched thing to write, yet it holds true in this case.

The photo is by Ed Dominick.

Transworld - September 2008 Volume 26 Number 9

2 comments:

Rikku Markka said...

I miss vox. I have all those videos they put out. I liked how the videos were edited to have had a cohesive look to them.

Justin said...

Ditto. I've got all the videos, too. I've been meaning to rewatch them.