Thursday, March 11, 2021

Raymond Molinar #3.



Raymond was always good for some intricate street skateboarding over the years. He rode for Popwar, Habitat, Stereo, and WKND during his pro career. I want to say that he works for Converse these days. Raymond is very much into photography and recently published a book of pictures.

I put together a batch of Infamous for next week and I've got the Natural Koncept week planned, but I still need to scan everything. It was a process to figure out the best way to organize everything, but I think I came up with a good solution. I think I'm also going to take a week off from this thing at the end of the month.

I think I was skating better in the 25 degree weather than I am in the 60 degree weather.

The Skateboard Mag - February 2006 Issue 23

No comments: