Friday, April 5, 2024

Chris Senn #14.



Flat Bottom.

Chris is riding a board with a graphic by the late Margaret Kilgallen. She did a series for Toy Machine in 1998 that was reissued in the fall of 2021 for the current team. CJ Collins was paired with the graphic on Senn's board on the second go-round.

He's skating the rebuilt Combi Pool from the Pipeline Skatepark in Upland. Vans recreated the spot in a mall in the late 1990s. It's probably so much for the best that malls have fallen out of favor with the youth. I could't deal with being heckled by bored teenagers when I'm at the Food Court Skatepark in the McKinley Mall.

I appreciate the subtle little labels that are in this run of Emerica ads.

Transworld - July 1999 Volume 17 Number 7

1 comment:

Justin said...

I might be taking a week off from this thing next week. I'm undecided at this point and will see how it goes.