Monday, April 17, 2023

Karma Tsocheff #10.



"Yeah, a lot of times Alan Petersen and I would kinda take the reins. We'd make sure we got there. I did the guys' laundry - I did everybody's laundry a few times. You guys go; just give me all the laundry. I'm willing to do that because I love these dudes and if I gotta play dad I'll play dad. Alan and I had contracts with Vans and we had a little bit of money coming in, so a lot of those Consolidated tours, we would foot the bill. We'd use our own money just to keep it going."

Tule Fog.

Karma reminisces about touring with Consolidated in the late 1990s and early 2000s.

For the quote: Thrasher - May 2022 Volume 43 Number 5

Slap - September 1999 Volume 8 Number 9

1 comment:

Valentin said...

Can't forget his part in the behold video. Like surfing down those SF hills.