Friday, April 7, 2023

Palace.










Making it a great Friday with the Palace crew.

None of these were really online so here ya go.

I'm almost positive I'm not hip enough for Palace, but I do enjoy all the trash talk they do in their ads. Sometimes it gets a tad too juvenile, but the British humor and obscure skateboard references often shine through. I also generally dig their graphics, especially the older boards. Sadly, I messed up this batch of scans by leaving out Jamal Smith - Ithaca, New York's finest. Next time. Cheers.

Alex Pires took the photos of Shawn and Lucas. He might have taken more of the pics, too.

Heitor, Blondey, Kyle: Thrasher - January 2019 Volume 40 Number 1

Danny and Lucien: Thrasher - April 2019 Volume 40 Number 4

Lucien, Rory, Heitor: Thrasher - July 2019 Volume 40 Number 7

Lucas and Shawn: Thrasher - October 2019 Volume 40 Number 10

1 comment:

Nonickname said...

I'm the grumpy old man yelling at a cloud here but I'm not a fan. One ad "not zooted" - other ad punched a hole in the wall of a B&B due to lost weed. And the Alien jab seemed overblown. Now off to do an egg hunt with the kids! Happy Easter y'all!