Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Enjoy It.








Does anybody remember laughter?

In retrospect, running a skateboard company that didn't use any skateboarding in their ads at a time when everybody else was all about seriously showing off their skills was a solid marketing gambit.

This is nearly everything from 2001 in Transworld that hasn't been on here before or didn't look so hot/age well. I simply wanted to laugh a little and I kept seeing these when I was searching for other stuff.

My scanner was not stoked on the ads and some of the pages were slightly warped so this is not my best scan job ever. I couldn't figure out an easy way to level the yellow so I just made it bright.

Panda: Transworld - February 2001 Volume 19 Number 2

Postcards: Transworld - April 2001 Volume 19 Number 4

Hats: Transworld - May 2001 Volume 19 Number 5

Pigeon: Transworld - July 2001 Volume 19 Number 7

Skateboards: Transworld - September 2001 Volume 19 Number 9

Remember: Transworld - October 2001 Volume 19 Number 10

No comments: