Thursday, February 15, 2024

Matt Mumford #7.




Matt had a quick, but full part for Misled Youth. He skates a bunch of handrails and throws in a 5-0 to fakie across a channel on vert. There are a couple of switch flips and nollies onto rails, too. You sort of don't see many switch or nollie tricks from Matt. Both of the stunts in the ads are in the video.

The photos are by Atiba Jefferson.

Backside disaster: Transworld - November 1998 Volume 16 Number 11

Nollie lipslide: Transworld - May 1999 Volume 17 Number 5

2 comments:

nonickname said...

Does anyone have any plans for Skateshop day on Saturday? Of course we're supposed to have a winter storm drop some serious snow on us today/into Friday - so hopefully everything is cleared by then as I'm looking to buy something I need (skate tool) and something I really don't (another deck).

Justin said...

I am vaguely aware of Skateshop Day. I imagine I'll order a something or two from somewhere smaller. I've been swamped with general life stuff and have kind of been out of the loop on things. I'm fixing to get caught up on everything this weekend and don't see myself going anywhere, even if I should go to JSP. I'm good on nearly everything, except I probably need another pair of shoes. Also taxes are stupid. The government already knows exactly how much we owe or are due in a refund so they should simply send us the bill so as to not waste our time figuring this crap out. I bet you can guess one of the things I've been working on right now.