Friday, February 23, 2024

Ronnie Bertino #5.





A constellation in the sky.

Orion was Tracker's cool truck brand in the 1990s. They had a team of heavy hitters and supposedly the trucks were popular amongst the pros. Now that I think about, I don't ever recall encountering a pair in the wild.

The weather has been mostly decent so I've gotten in a good amount of skateboarding after work for the week. The warmer temps and later sunsets are nice. I've also been catching up on a few videos. I watched Josh Stewart's Static 6 on Sunday, as in sat down on the couch and watched the DVD uninterrupted. It's another noble edition to the Static series. I liked Caswell Berry's new video part. The Primitive amateur flick was impressive. Kyonosuke Yamashita had my favorite section of the video. Blake Carpenter’s footage of tricks for Spitfire was great, too.

Ronnie: Transworld - September 1997 Volume 15 Number 9

No weight: Transworld - February 1998 Volume 16 Number 2

Product line: Transworld - July 1998 Volume 16 Number 7

No comments: