Monday, December 20, 2010

Omar Hassan #2.



Omar has been pro for twenty years now. He turned pro for Blockhead, went for a few years without a model at Acme and then it was back to having a model for Formula One. He switched to Black Label after that and has been with them ever since.

I watched the first Consolidated video on Saturday night. Or rather I watched most of it before I fell asleep on the couch. Alan Petersen and Andy Roy killed it. That's about all I remember.

Vert Is Dead will be updated every day this week, including Thursday and Friday. I don't have to work either of those days, but I'm still going to post something. Things have been busy at work the last few days and it will probably be that way until Wednesday afternoon. I'm also trying to finish up the art for a friend's CD on the side and that's been taking up most of my free time at the office. I will also be updating the week after Christmas. It might be back to 1996 stuff for then, but I'm not completely sure right now.

Steve Sherman was the photographer.

Transworld - May 1991 Volume 9 Number 5

2 comments:

Royce said...

Vallely had one of his first New Deal ads at that spot.

justin said...

I think it was his first ad with New Deal and I want to say that he 180'd the planter.