Friday, July 13, 2018

Alex Olson #5.



One down, two to go.

I dig that frontside ollie photo. That's the reason why I picked this one out.

I got my copy of Album, the new Etnies video, the other day and watched some of it last night. That Chris Joslin fellow is super good.

There's a cool interview with Dan Wolfe up at the Chrome Ball Incident. I was a little surprised that people had issues with Closure. It's a nice video that collects a whole lot of footage that maybe wasn't readily available elsewhere when Dan released it. Also those Girl and Lakai tour videos are fun stuff. I kind of wish that was the direction they had gone with for the proper full length vids Crailtap made in the years ahead.

Transworld - November/December 2017 Issue 389

2 comments:

Nonickname said...

HA. I had read that chromeball last night and had to take exception with Dan's slagging of "jam-on noseslides on curbs"...which I loved back then and they still feel good now as one of my very limited number of tricks.

Justin said...

You're both right. A proper slappy noseslide is a good thing. At the same time, there was a lot of sloppy crap back in the early 90s.