Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Marc Johnson #11.



Business & Company.

Marc flips out on a transition during the Maple days. He is working on a new project called Business & Company currently and has posted a few board samples on his Instagram. One of the graphics incorporates the classic Henry Sanchez Two Girls sticker as part of the art. Marc commented that he used to regularly put one of that sticker on his board and wanted to keep the tradition alive. I always thought that was a cool graphic and I like to know about people's sticker habits.



I missed a mild lunch break session yesterday because the forecast was a tad confusing and I didn't bring my board to work. Of course a rain/snow mix started up in the afternoon that eliminated the chance to roll later on. There were a few flakes in the air today, but I did give it a go at lunch. It was only about 32˚ F at best. I actually skated in my winter jacket, something I don't think I've ever done before. I rattled off my usual 50-50s, boardslides, and slappy tricks so I'm in a good mood.

Transworld - April 1997 Volume 15 Number 4

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds stupid but I always put small stickers i like under the wheels so they don't get scratched. If they get wheel bit it actually looks cooler . I grew up on surf and skate stickers, love em

Justin said...

I do the same. One small sticker under the left rear wheel so it won't really get scratched up too much.