Friday, August 23, 2019

Bryan Herman #4.



Victorville's finest hardflipper.

The word floating around out there is that Baker and Deathwish have new videos in the works. Those companies remind me of classic rock radio in a way. You might not dig everything about it, but there's always going to be a few jams you're really into.

The crew of dudes who were skateboarding a bunch at the park earlier in the summer haven't been around lately. They were keeping the ledges and flatbars pretty waxed up, maybe a little too waxed up. Everything has been getting sticky and I keep forgetting to bring wax. I managed to scrape what I believe to be a melted lump of wax off the sidewalk and put a little on the flatbar last night. It helped. I was getting worried I was losing boardslides. And as a reminder, you don't need a lot of wax, just a small amount will get the job done.

Transworld - May 2004 Volume 22 Number 5

No comments: