Thursday, August 22, 2019

Ed Templeton #29.



Programming Injection.

It's neat how the next Toy Machine video is going to be named after the column Ed used to create for Transworld. I hope they actually press up some DVDs because watching stuff online completely sucks. Remember how it used to be when you'd get a new video you enjoyed and would watch it a ton of times to fully understand it? Those days are gone. I've been watching Dan Rusin's Outpost video a lot lately. It's filmed in the small towns of Minnesota and is totally worth checking out.

Transworld - April 2004 Volume 22 Number 4

2 comments:

Justin said...

An interview with Dan:

http://www.villagepsychic.net/blog/outpost

You can order Outpost here:

https://outpostvid.bigcartel.com

Nacnud said...

I know what you mean. Yesterday I watched a compilation of el toro and I'd completely forgotten about that dude who did a bsts. Even now I've forgotten his name. Same with photos, studying photos is sometimes better than the vid. Bs Smith by dill at ft miley is one that springs to mind.