Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Corey Glick #2.



Spirit World Rising.

I've been on a Foundation kick the last few weeks. Corey and Dakota Servold are a couple of my favorite skateboarders at the moment. I watched the F Troop's somewhat newish Souvenir video and the older WTF! video recently. I had sort of forgotten about WTF! It was older than I remembered as it was released in the fall of 2011. A young Dakota Servold kicked that one off. He had hair back then. Letícia Bufoni had a couple tricks in the am section after the credits. Tod Swank's silly little drawings have always looked cool to me.

Thrasher - April 2016 Volume 37 Number 4

1 comment:

Rikku Markka said...

I was stoked on the Souvenir video because it had a guy on the team who I've skated with a ton, and was happy to see him get on a legit team and hope he continues on towards a pro career.