Monday, July 12, 2021

Matt Field #7.



Matt fields a 50-50 in the tall grass.

Half-Life was an organic clothing company run by Matt in the mid 1990s. The team included Keith Hufnagel, Fred Gall, Matt Pailes, the Cardona brothers, and a few others.

It's the end of an era. I got the renewal notice from Thrasher and it looks like they aren't giving away a free t-shirt when you re-up for another year as they have done since 2012. They also have a subscription agency in upstate New York handling the renewal process now.

Slap - January 1997 Volume 6 Number 1

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh just renew on their website and get your free t-shirt. I just renewed mine myself and got a black with orange logo.

Justin said...

Colors? I've always been sent a white shirt with black letters. I am not a big fan of online ordering so if I don't have to, I won't.