Thursday, December 30, 2021

Maité Steenhoudt.




Maité is from Antwerp, Belgium. She turned pro for UMA at the start of 2021. She had previously ridden for Element. Maité also rides for Adidas. Her favorite skaters include Nora Vasconcellos, Elissa Steamer, Ronnie Sandoval, Oski Rozenberg, and Mark Gonzales.

I got skateboarding for the 300th time this year yesterday. Everything was damp from a night of rain, but I fit in an unspectacular lunch break flatground session at the skatepark. I even did a boardslide on a wet flatbar to keep it real. I didn't think I was going to hit the 300 mark unless we got the mildest December ever. Turns out we did. It wasn't a big priority except I was getting so close to 300 that it would have been disappointing not to hit the mark.

Is Jimmy Wilkins off of Creature? I realized he didn't have any tricks in Gangreen and he isn't on the website.

The photo is by Dennis Scholz.

Art: Thrasher - April 2021 Volume 42 Number 4

One footer: Thrasher - October 2021 Volume 42 Number 10

No comments: