Monday, May 16, 2022

Steve Bailey, Howard Cooke, Richard Paez & Ryan Wilburn.






Consolidated rolled with a heavy crew of underground rippers over the years.

I've covered the Cube pretty well already on here, but I wanted to put together a little more inclusive closeout feature since they announced that they are calling it quits after three decades in the business.

The photos are by Nik Freitas, Dennis McGrath, and Brian Uyeda.

Steve: Big Brother - April 2000 Number 59

Howard: Big Brother - February 2000 Number 57

Richard: Big Brother - June 2002 Number 85

Ryan: Big Brother - July 2001 Number 74

2 comments:

Icky said...

Bailey deserves far more cred / recognition for his skating.
The dude is a power / style monster, aka GNARBUCKET.

Justin said...

And he's got a college degree. I thought I had used this ad before, but I had only used the version that ran in Thrasher. Once I discovered that, I had to add it to this post. Blender drew his graphics at a time when Neil sightings were few and far between.