Monday, June 10, 2024

Balance.




Stability.

I had already posted a bunch of the Sonic ads I was planning on using for the week and was thinking about digging up some 101 stuff, but then stumbled upon these Balance ads. They pair well with last week's Recs feature. Balance started out in Arizona with a team of Aaron Pearcey, Erik Ellington, and Scott Copalman. Erik and Scott left for Zero and I'm making a guess Aaron kept Balance going in Huntington Beach with the addition of Bill Weiss as a pro/management type. The roster included Bo Turner, Troy O'Mahony, Jason Searcy, Corey Sheppard, Jason Shelton, and Mike Bell.

Aaron's last name is alternately spelled Pearcey and Pearcy. I'm going with Pearcey since that's what he appears to use for his Instagram.

I took a trip over to Jamestown Skateboard Products on Saturday. They are going to be building a neat little indoor concrete street course soon. They also have a Look Back Library collection. I borrowed three issues of Poweredge that I had never seen before. I'm scanning them and will post some content eventually.

Logo: Big Brother - December 1997 Issue 31

Tourtanic: Big Brother - July 1998 Issue 38

No comments: