Thursday, July 29, 2010

John Drake #2.



I've been muddling through the week and since Skateboarding Is posted Thomas Morgan today, I figured I'd run another Alien Workshop rider from about the same time frame.

The 3D issue of the Skateboard Mag turned out pretty well. I thought they might overdo the 3D stuff, but it was done in an appropriate amount. There's a good interview with Austin Stephens and a bunch of other interesting reading.

After checking out the new Wallride catalog, I'm left wondering why isn't there a t-shirt for Marc Johnson's Experimental Rudy Johnson inspired graphic? Ditto for the Kenny Anderson Shogun Warrior deck, although that one falls more along the lines of wanting a toy that I never had as a kid.

Vert Is Dead will be back on Monday. I'm giving myself a three day weekend and getting out of town to visit people I went to college with.

It will be Children Of The Sun next week.

The photo is by Paul "Skin" Phillips.

Transworld - October 1994 Volume 12 Number 10

1 comment:

smorales said...

the mj Rudy board is awesome. thanks for the heads up on the new tsm.