Monday, January 7, 2013

Quim Cardona #3.



Revisited.

It's going to be stuff from 1996 - 1998 for the next four weeks. Work is kind of hectic lately and the holidays always throw me off schedule so don't expect much in the way of writing for the time being. This might change depending on how things go.

I got the Thrasher KOTR 2012 DVD on Friday, but I haven't watched it yet. The run time of 120 minutes has me scared since I'm not much of a movie person. I do like the whole getting a free DVD with a mag approach. Maybe this would be motivation for companies to get the videos done faster instead of dragging the production out over five years and only using footage from the last two years in the final edit. It would probably lower the stress for some of the team riders, too.

Slap - August 1996 Volume 5 Number 8

1 comment:

Keith said...

Super stylish. Quim did some sick looking shit in the 90's

Glad to see obscure transition rider phase is over lol