Thursday, April 16, 2015

Scott Bourne #6.



Handrails at 6:00 PM.

I don't think of Scott as a handrail guy, but he has battled them over the years. Of course he tends to pick the odder, longer, flatter rails that often require a ramp or some type of special setup to get onto. He usually is doing some type of crazy nosepick or blunt fly out on a ramp. I've been watching a couple of his video parts and he does not do much in the way of lines, it's all going big and hoping to roll away unharmed.

The weather has been finally been nice enough to go skateboarding at the local park. I went for a long time Sunday afternoon and then until it got dark yesterday evening. It feels like I forgot what tricks I know how to do, which cannot be a good thing since there weren't many of them to begin with. It has been fun and I'm glad the winter is over.

Gabe Morford took the photos.

Slap - August 2000 Volume 9 Number 8

1 comment:

nonickname said...

I know exactly how you feel. locked up my back truck simply ollieing up a ledge at a park last week and ended up bashing my shoulder. but by the end of the night was getting my nollie 180's back. two little kids who watched me eat it earlier actually clapped when I landed a boardslide in front of them. hooray for spring.