Friday, January 19, 2018

Salman Agah & Tommy Guerrero.



New World Order.

Salman takes a switch noseslide down a handrail while Tommy gets some air at the Powell Skate Zone on his slick bottom board.

Fingers crossed that it might be nice enough to drive to a skatepark tomorrow to roll around for a bit. In other news, there might be a small critter back in the wall at my apartment again and I watched them empty the dumpster when I got to work this morning.

Thrasher - April 1992 Volume 12 Number 4

2 comments:

Nonickname said...

Damn I copped Salman's look hard back then, Long sleeve Real shirt over dark jeans topped off with an "Earl Stakedoarbs" hat. Anything of note in the dumpster?

Justin said...

I've still got a long sleeve Real with the oval logo. I don't wear it too often because it is old and I don't know how well it would survive a washing.

Usual trash in the dumpster. I figured I was better off watching the truck lift the dumpster and put it back from afar instead of sneaking around it to get into work. Pretty impressive to watch the garbage truck lift it up, empty it, and then nudge it back into place. Didn't take long at all.