Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Austyn Gillette #5.



"I like a product at the end of the day; I like anything that involves my hands or my brain. I’m considering doing a little framing business, just learning about joint work. That’s the only craft that makes sense. Anything that requires physical labor and a little bit of brain, I’m usually drawn to. Picture frames requires both of those and a lot of math. You actually have to use a pencil and a piece of paper. And yeah, it’s a distraction from the phone and everything else. It’s just simple."

I though this was a neat graphic Austyn had on WKND:



For the quote: Thrasher - May 2018 Volume 39 Number 5

Thrasher - June 2016 Volume 37 Number 6

1 comment:

Justin said...

Vert Is Dead will be back on Friday. I'm taking tomorrow off. (I think.)