Monday, June 8, 2020

Bucky Lasek #5.



High flying Baltimore oriole.

Bucky was on Natural prior to riding for the revamped version of the New Deal. The Deal had ditched its pros in the mid 1990s and slowly started to put together a new team. Bucky moved over to the Birdhouse in a year or two.

I went skateboarding at the park on Sunday morning for the first time since March. It's been either the driveway or the street for skateboarding the last three months. I think the park is open. Basketball courts and playgrounds are still closed, but tennis and golf are happening. My guess is that skateboarding fits somewhere closer to golf than basketball. Although the city might not really give a crap either. Who knows? I put in a quick solo session and got out of there. I was a little rusty, but it was a nice way to start the day. I saw a bald eagle fly by, too.

Transworld - July 1996 Volume 14 Number 7

No comments: