Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Tyler Bledsoe #5.


"Yeah, I'd rather just chill on the beach. Of all the times I've been to California, I've never been in the ocean."

Vert Is Dead fully endorses not going swimming.

Skateboard clothing companies are always a questionable venture to me. As in if you start one, no matter how good your initial idea might be, it's going to go out of business in a couple of years. I suppose it has to do with the fickle nature of how quickly fashion changes and what was once hot suddenly becomes uncool. All those obstacles considered, Fourstar had a great run and stayed flexible enough to fit with the times. I have to give credit to Volcom and RVCA for keeping it going as long as they have.

This is what happens when you randomly pick out a few things to fill a week without doing much research on what you are going to post. I'm basically counting down the days to the holiday weekend, along with a planned week off from doing this thing.

For the quote: The Skateboard Mag - March 2010 Issue 72

Thrasher - February 2016 Volume 37 Number 2

No comments: