Monday, November 28, 2022

Don "The Nuge" Nguyen #7.



Big ollies & fictional heavy metal bands.

I put together a random week of Foundation stuff that has been sitting on the computer for a long time. Tum Yeto rotated ads for their companies so there wasn't always a F-Troop ad every month. This made it confusing because I'd find a cool ad and then struggle to find another. I gave up on the search although I know there are a few Corey Duffel ones I wanted to scan that I keep seeing while searching for other stuff.

I am not really sure what the Fiberlam board construction was.

The holiday weekend was nice. The snow all melted and we had warm weather most days. I decided to break in a new pair of shoes on Saturday and that went really well. My ollies were popping and my noseslides were nosesliding again. It's kind of strange how a fresh pair of shoes can improve a few minor things.

Thrasher - December 2006 Volume 26 Number 12

No comments: