Monday, August 17, 2026

Bam Margera #8.


The OG Man Ramp.

It feels like Bam has come full circle back to what allowed him to do the movies and television shows in the first place: the skateboarding. I don't mind it. He seems to be having fun and is in a good place.

In looking back at old issues of Big Brother, they sure put a lot of poop jokes on the cover. It actually made me pass on a couple of issues when I was figuring out what to scan.

I decided enough time has elapsed since I picked out some favorite covers that I could revisit the topic. I'm not sure if I necessarily picked out any favorites and went with random ones that were compelling for whatever reason. I tried to get a sampling of all the mags, too.

The photo is by Rick Kosick.

Big Brother - July 2001 Number 74

No comments: