Friday, August 21, 2026
Jake Johnson #9.
Keep on complying.
Jake steps to a no-comply over a famous Barcelona barrier. I thought this was a sick photo when it came out over a decade ago and it has held up enough in the information overload age to stay in my memory. I unintentionally wound up with back to back no-comply covers.
Has anybody ever hit for the cycle on covers by being on all the mags? That would be Thrasher, Transworld, Slap, Big Brother, Skateboarder, and The Skateboard Mag. You'd get some bonus points if you made it on the front of Poweredge, Warp, Heckler, or Stance, too. I think maybe one to three pros have done the Big Six plus Poweredge.
I completely forgot to include Transworld in the week. Oops.
Have a good weekend!
The photo is by Dan Zaslavsky.
Thrasher - October 2015 Volume 36 Number 10

No comments:
Post a Comment