Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Remy Stratton #7.



"For all it's worth, I had a good time when I skated, and if people enjoy that then so be it, but if not there's nothing I can do about it."

A Vert Is Dead favorite.

Remy turned pro for G & S and then switched to Acme in the early 1990s. He injured his back during the Acme years and started doing sales for the company. At the time Volcom was located across the street from Acme and he started to help them with their skateboarding program. This evolved into him doing a lot of the ad layout and filming a couple of videos. These days he oversees the skateboard program at Volcom.

"I don't call myself a street skater but I love the Volcom park. I'm not going to say I can fend for myself on the streets [laughing], but I just love skateboarding so I don't care. Backyard pools are where my heart is at, but I'm not above any terrain."

For the quotes and information: The Skateboard Mag - October 2008 Issue 55

Transworld - March 1991 Volume 9 Number 3

1 comment:

Keith said...

Seat belt air extrodianiare ... An underground lifer