Friday, August 10, 2012

Al Partanen #4.



After Dogtown's successful run in the 1980s, the company came back a few times. There was a version with Eric Dressen and Jason "Wee Man" Acuna at the end of the 1990s. There was also a brief time when Dogtown was distributed by Dwindle in the 2000s. Al would have been riding for them after Illenium ended and before Creature rose from the dead. This is one of those scans where I don't remember the person riding for said company, but I'm a fan of Al so it gets digitized.

One more week of 2004 and then it will be two weeks of skateboard comics to end August. I'm tentatively thinking about switching things up in September a little from how I normally do stuff. I've got a couple ideas written down that sound good and I'm sure they will go over well with everybody.

Thrasher - October 2004 Volume 24 Number 10

No comments: